Thursday, October 01, 2009

30 SePteMbEr 2009

30 September....what is so special about this date???
He..blushing la....



Heee...actually I was born on this date. That's why this date is so special to me...On 30/09/2009 my age turn to 23..wow...quit a big number...showing that I'm growing up...hahaha...Mom called me last night..wishing me and motivate me to face the life..she's hoping that I can finish my degree with flying colors =)...wahhh...takutnyer.....
After that..my dad wish me...I'm so happy that night..

But before that...I have a story to tell...
Actually, I'm seriously doesn't know that they we planning to celeb my birthday on the night of 29/09/2009...
So, they(Kiah, Nurul n Ckien) brought me to a place near the Melaka river at Kota Laksamana...
Cik Na, Sheera and Akim was there waiting for us...
I was so suprised...they bought me a slice of cake with candle on it...hahaha



After blowing the candle, we sat on the mat brought by Akim and ate the pizza...
I heard Akim talking about 'kejap lg naik la tepung tu' after my housemate complaining about the pizza 'xgebu n nipis'...
Then...xsangka plak...Cik NURUL SAFIAH n geng brought 'tepung'....
She attacked me...OMG! My face that night was sooo.....white???hahaha...my face full with flour...after that....'Perang Tepung!!!'..hahaha...
Semua bermandi tepung that night...
Pheww...it was a blast...
Thanx guys..I really appreciate it...thanx for the moment....

That night...from 12.00 am 30/09/2009 until 12.00 am 01/10/2009...Maxis give me free calls to any maxis numbers....hehehe...malam tu gayut jp smpi kol 1.30 am...hehehe....


Lots of Luv
Muaxx!

1 comment:

Along25 said...

hehehehhehe...
padan muke kene tepong!
Happy Birthday akak along... nanti along postkan citer sangat spesel kat blog along k hehehehhehe...

Jelez seh x dapat kenekan akak time nih! huhuhuhuhhuhu