Monday, December 21, 2009

Asking 4 forgiveness

'Ya Allah, Engkau lah yang Maha Mengampun dan Maha Mengasihani..
Ampunkan segala kesilapan yg telah aku lakuan..
Sesungguhnya aku ini hanyalah hamba-Mu yg kerdil lg hina yg sentiasa melakukan kesilapan..
Jauhkanlah aku dari segala kemungkaran dan kejahatan..'










Assalamualaikum...
Hye...I just wanna say I'm sorry for what I've done to you...
I really didn't mean it...
Hope you will forgive me...
I felt so regret about it...
Please...forgive me for all the mistakes I've done to you..
I am hoping that you'll forgive...
I'm really sorry about it...
NO matter what..you'll be in my heart forever...
Even though we're not meant to be together..
Thanx for all the precious moment..
I will never ever forget about it...

Love >_<>




No comments: