Monday, December 21, 2009

I'm now not a student anymore =)

Hello...hye...how's life?hahah...kt sape pulak la aku nk btnye...mcm la ade follower nk bc kn...
well actually I want to congratulate my self because I manage to finished my Bachelor (Hons) in Accountancy on time >_< . Congratulation to all my BACC friends too. I'm proud of my self even though the result was not so good. It's ok my dear..employer nowadays not just looking at a good pointer but they will consider other factors too.

I can't wait for my convocation day next year. I wish I can share that precious moment with all my beloved. Mesti dtg tau..hehehe...ini satu paksaan...ape lg nk tulis ni ek....ha..hope it's still not too late to wish Salam Maal Hijrah to all my family and friends. May this new year will give all of us the happiness that we searching for.

Love(^^)
Me

No comments: